The Home Safety Repair Program is designed to provide minor home repairs and/or home modifications to eligible homeowners. Services are to improve, restore, or maintain a clean, sanitary and safe living environment.
Skilled contractors and experienced volunteers provide the labor.
- Seniors 60 years or older
- Resident of Clermont County
- Repairs only provided to owner occupied homes
- Services are for seniors with low to moderate incomes, please call for income guidelines
- All home repair requests are reviewed and approved according to the Home Safety Repair guidelines and available funding.
- Home owners pay the cost of the materials
- Grant assistance may be available for low-income, hardship cases