Kroger Community Rewards Program
Let’s Go Krogering!
Did you know you can support Clermont Senior Services just by shopping at Kroger? It’s easy when you enroll in Kroger Community Rewards! Just follow the directions below and each time you use your Kroger Plus Card, Clermont Senior Services starts earning rewards. Kroger will pay participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations. All participants must re-enroll each year (starts April 1, 2014) to continue earning rewards for Clermont Senior Services. Your rewards points will not be affected in any way by registering with this program and your information will not be shared with other companies.
To Use The Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Simply encourage friends of Clermont Senior Services to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy and register your card with Clermont Senior Services after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus Card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus Card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 50512 or Clermont Senior Services, then select Clermont Senior Services from list of organizations and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Clermont Senior Services’ name on the right side of your information page.
- Remember, purchases will not count for Clermont Senior Services until after you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- When shopping, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus Card in order for each purchase to count.